Information on the 2009 Swine Flu Outbreak
Click Here to Download PDF
The Swine Flu outbreak of 2009 has ignited an analysis of the sanitation services being provided at buildings of all types throughout the nation. Most daily cleaning personnel are not properly trained or equipped to correctly sanitize contaminated surfaces. Most cleaners are improperly supplied with a multi-purpose cleaner that has no or ineffective disincentive or sanitizing qualities, meaning that even if they are wiping down surfaces infectious diseases, mold, mildew, bacteria and microorganisms are not destroyed and continue to live in your building.
Manhattan Maintenance Company (MMC) is one of the leading pharmaceutical janitorial service providers in the mid-Atlantic region, with clients that include Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, OHM labs and Schering-Plough. As part of our Sanitation System, MMC provides trained and experienced technicians that perform on-call complete facility sanitation services with cutting-edge sanitation equipment and technology, not with ineffective rags and sponges. We can service a single room or your entire building.
Regardless of the cleaning chemicals and products utilized, MMC’s Sanitation System is thousands of times more effective than traditional sanitation methods because it destroys microorganisms by breaking down their cell membrane.
How the Manhattan Maintenance Sanitation System Works:
- Microorganisms are destroyed when exposed to their lethal terminal limits of heat by utilizing a concentrated flow of super-heated steam (15 to 40 psi).
- Microorganism cell membrane is attacked and destroyed by nano crystals channeled by MMC’s trained technicians.
- Heat is critical as it breaks down the bond between organisms and the surfaces they are attached too.
- The MMC Sanitation System process if 100% green and utilizes no chemicals. The system is 100% environmentally safe.
- Nelson Labs of Utah has certified that a 7 second exposure to the Sanitation System produces a 5-7 log reduction in microbes.
- Produces immediate results and treated areas can be used after 3 minutes.
If you are concerned about the health of your building’s residents, give MMC a call for a free proposal and additional information about our Sanitation System which kills all infectious diseases, mold, mildew, bacteria, and microorganisms instantly.
Manhattan Maintenance Company