Manhattan Maintenance Company (MMC) is headquartered in Fairfield, NJ servicing accounts throughout the tri-state (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut) area. We are a 100% Woman Owned (WBE) small business. President, Taryn Peppo has been at the helm since 1995. MMC is a one source facilities maintenance provider that is dedicated to client service. Exceeding the expectations of our customers is the touchstone that has made MMC a successful company. MMC is a Government Services Administration (GSA) and Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) vendor and is certified by the Small Business administration (SBA) as a Small Business Enterprise (SBE), Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) and is also a graduate of the 8(a) program. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). Our accounts outside of janitorial services include special events, snow plowing, landscaping, HVAC Services, Facility Management, Facility Administration, concierge services, painting and handyman services. We are also union affiliated with Local 32BJ SEIU, 1199 SEIU Healthcare workers.
MMC’s corporate mission is to be the one contact solution anytime to meet the needs of our customers. MMC understands that people want immediate answers from reliable vendors. MMC uses cutting edge technology and employee loyalty to provide immediate answers. MMC delivers a client centric approach by visiting our clients and keeping an open line of communication to identify their facility maintenance and budgetary goals and developing a comprehensive program that exceeds them.
- Integrity – Always act fairly, ethically and honestly in dealing with our employees, customers and vendors in all situations. Treat people how you want to be treated!
- Superior Customer Service – MMC executives proactively interact with our customers on-site so that we can retain our long-term clients!
- Green Certified – MMC provides 100% green cleaning services!Corporate Vision: MMC will be recognized as the best building services provider by each of our customers. What sets us apart from other contractors is that you will have direct contact with the company’s ownership. You will not be transferred around to different departments. Again one phone call or one email is all it takes for a response when required.
No two clients are the same, so MMC customizes a maintenance program for each one which includes:
- A direct contact with company’s ownership. This means you don’t get transferred to different departments that do not know the intricacies of your contract and facility.
- Providing our proven quality control and staffing programs that are used to ensure that all specifications of each client are met and exceeded.
- Use MMC’s proprietary Time Management Program to monitor employee productivity while at client facilities. Our computerized employee system monitors start and stop times for various tasks to assure all time spent at your facility is productive.
- Employee training and development begins at the onset of the contract. A heavy emphasis is placed on the safe use of chemicals, equipment and on-site safety.